Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pseudomo

So I've dubbed my current project Pseudomo and you can check it out HERE. (PC only! Sorry!!)

Yes, it's a horrible pun and no, I'm not sorry.

I'll update that link as I add to it.

UPDATE 12/31/13: I managed to make a simple AI before the year ended, now you can play Pseudomo by yourself! (holy shit!! I'll make a more in depth post about this later [maybe])


Right now, you can move, attack and parry. Attacks push your opponent back, parries block attacks and prevent the attacker from doing anything other than parry for half a second. If you're knocked out of the ring, your opponent gets a point. It's meant for two people using the same keyboard. If you don't have a number pad then Player 2 won't be able to attack or parry, sorry! If this gets to be something substantial, I'll have it support more controls, but for now DEAL WITH IT.

Judging by how much I've been coding this week, I can see this project evolving quite a bit over the next month or so. Check back to see what it's like!

No comments:

Post a Comment